Re: [Tigers] off topic / paypal

To: rande@thecia.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] off topic / paypal
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 19:20:26 -0400 (EDT)
Had the same thing recently, but they wanted me to  verify my address.
Don't think I'd answer their emails because you have no idea  if it's PayPal or
not.  Log into their site and verify your credit card  #.  That should do
it.  Surely wouldn't give them a bank acct.  #.
Mark

In a message dated 7/8/2011 5:33:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,