Re: [Tigers] Speedometer

To: awtiger <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedometer
From: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 14:38:33 +0000 (UTC)
I've got the same problem in California!
Next time I repaint the needle I will try removing old layers of paint
and putting some silicon spray on the stop and needle contact point.
Rapping on the glass is my work-around.  If you have the room,
maybe try taking her up to 140 or so, that would probably unstick it ;-)

Gary