Re: [Tigers] Tiger Starter

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Starter
From: Brian Glenn <ora_archy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:56:15 -0700 (PDT)
I'm finally back on the Tiger group list.  I've very much missed the dialog
and insight of the Tiger aficionados.

Now for the question:

I'm installing a new starter on a 1978 (early style) 302 block with a
C5DA-6394-A bellhousing.
I know the parameters, but was hoping to get one or more brand and model
numbers from the list.  Every time I research it myself, I end up wondering if
a particular starter/mini starter will fit.

Thanks as always,
Brian
B382000846LRXFE