Re: [Tigers] Wayne Carini & Tigers

To: Gene Montresor <ermontresor@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wayne Carini & Tigers
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 12:24:30 -0700
Cullen:
Of course you're right--but if I hadn't owned a Tiger and I was casually
watching this on TV I'd be thinking: "wow, I can have the equivalent of
a Cobra for cheap"
And it isn't "virtually" the same thing at all.
Especially, at his estimates of 40-75 thousand dollars, a Tiger
isn't--for me--cheap.  Even if compared to a multi-hundred thousand
dollar Cobra--or a multi-million dollar FIA Cobra.

And yeah, my Tiger was as close as I'd ever get to Cobra.
:-)

Best Regards
David