Re: [Tigers] Rear Brake lines?

To: "George Re" <mgman71@comcast.net>, "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Brake lines?
From: "Jerry and Mo" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 16:29:21 -0500
The rubber hose should attach to a "tab" that is welded to the right side of
the rear axle housing (in the back) then a hard line goes from there to the
right brake assembly, and yes there is only one bleeder and it's on the
drivers side.  Make sure the hard line from the rubber hose goes to the
bottom hole (the top hole goes to the drivers side) that way all the bubbles
from bleeding will go over to the drivers side to be expelled.

Hope this helps

Jerry Christopherson
9473187