Re: [Tigers] Tiger generator bracket

To: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger generator bracket
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 14:38:03 -0700
Yes, folk, I had it Wrong! Hard for me to believe, but, yes, it is so.
The extra one I have came on the mexican block 302 I have and yes, when
placed upon top of the one installed in ol' number 1136 it shows that
the tiger bracket is aft by at least the thickness of teh mounting
bosses for the generator. I see how it could be made to work simply but
not for refurb or restoration.

My bad, guys..

no supper tonight...

mayf