Re: [Tigers] Tiger generator bracket

To: "rfraser@bluefrog.com" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, 'drmayf'
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger generator bracket
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:16:58 -0700 (PDT)
I have a bin full of Tiger and regular Ford Generator brackets the spacing is
different
 on a Tiger. I also have exact reproduction Mark 2 alternator
brackets. I got tired of
 the crap that was available to put an alternator on
a Tiger so had a pattern made then
 had them cast and precision machined. They
are made of ZA-12 Zinc alloy which has
 a higher tensile strength than 40kpsi
cast Iron. They are expensive to make but fit right
 look right and a Ford
alternator bolts right up. Sorry bout the sales pitch but just wanted
 everyone to know that there is an alternative alternator bracket out there.
Email me and
 I can send you pics. Working on a new web presence as the old
one died and went
 away.
Bill Martin
Rootes Group Depot