Re: [Tigers] Gas tank question

To: Beamclub List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas tank question
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 20:45:08 -0400
Andy,

There is a discussion thread on fuel tank removal and installation at :
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5559&page=8

You don't have to remove the balance tube unless you want to replace it. They
can be a challenge to reinstall, sometimes. I've always removed the tanks
first.

Allan Ballard
Mk1a Tiger
SIV Alpine