[Tigers] Fuel Cell Help

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fuel Cell Help
From: Rob Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:09:07 -0700
Thanks everyone for fuel cell advice. Below is a link for the fuel cell I plan
on installing.

http://gallery.me.com/crbernardino#100458

It is not full race fuel cell, but I think better than what the Tigers have.
This one is also easy to install with no major modifications to the body - i.e.
cutting the floor, etc. 15 gallons and preinstalled fuel level float.
My plan is to remove the tanks and place the battery in the passenger side tank
area. Then the fuel center will be centered. I will likely install with the
outlets pointing towards the center of the car, as opposed to how the cell is
pictured resting in the trunk. As advised, I will do a full loop prior to
venting the cell through a bulk head fitting in the floor. The fittings on the
cell do not have a vent valve so I will install one that 'bolts'  up. In that
loop I plan to install an additional fuel filter so as not to suck in crud into
the tank.
Rob

Rob in Carmel, CA
1966 Mk1A Tiger