Re: [Tigers] ...and another Sunbeam sighting

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...and another Sunbeam sighting
From: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 21:58:07 +0000 (UTC)
He DOES look tired....

----- Original Message -----
From: CoolVT@aol.com
To: garywinblad@comcast.net
Cc: laurin212@yahoo.com, TIGEROOTES@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net,
tigers@autox.team.net
Sent: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 21:11:33 -0000 (UTC)

Well, if he's kept it this long he either loves it or
is too tired to put it up for sale. In a message dated 10/25/2011 5:10:14 P.M.
Eastern Daylight Time,
garywinblad@comcast.net writes:Yeah,
  grouchy old Andy showed him and 3 kids in his Tiger as one of only
four
  family photos.  Even though he bad mouths it and doesn't recognize
you
  guys that tried to contact him, I got to believe he loved his Tiger
  like
the rest of us....
Gary