[Tigers] Andy Rooney

To: alpines@autox.team.net,tigers@autox.team.net,TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: [Tigers] Andy Rooney
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 18:05:26 -0400
At 05:10 PM 10/25/2011, Gary Winblad wrote:
 >Yeah, grouchy old Andy showed him and 3 kids in his Tiger as one of only
 >four family photos.  Even though he bad mouths it and doesn't recognize
 >you guys that tried to contact him, I got to believe he loved his Tiger like
 >the rest of us....

I will simply say that I have had some private correspondence with
Rooney, on a different topic than his Tiger, and he rapidly made it
obvious that he is, all in all, a very unlikable person.  He will
agree with you in a way that makes it obvious that he believes you to
be the dirt under his feet.

Never cared for his stupid commentaries on CBS but, then, I do not
care for CBS, so he probably fitted in well there.

Marc

It is a good world for doing good deeds.
-- Nathaniel the Faun

tigers@autox.team.net