Re: [Tigers] Off Topic: Want to buy a new '65 Mustang Convertible?

To: gswaybright@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Off Topic: Want to buy a new '65 Mustang Convertible?
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:55:26 -0400 (EDT)
I compare them with 32 Fords.  Do you want an all steel  body or a
fiberglass one?  I know when it comes to sell which one I would  want.

I'm guessing someone might be able to buy and  restore an original 65
convertible for what it would cost to build a fiberglass  model.  And again,
when
you came time to sell, which would you rather be  selling?
Just my opinion.

In a message dated 10/31/2011 9:46:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,