Re: [Tigers] Engine run in

To: genepadgett@comcast.net, michael.s.king@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine run in
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:09:08 -0500 (EST)
What is with the B B B? Is this keyboard Tourette's Syndrome or just a
fluke?

In a message dated 11/19/2011 4:14:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
genepadgett@comcast.net writes:

By all  means check with Buck.B B  He may have some additional helpful
hints
for you.B  But I am guessing what Michael is referring to is Joe  Gibbs oil
and
Joe Gibbs breakin oil.B B B  They have an easily googled  B website.

Gene