Re: [Tigers] Le Mans Tiger Gallery

To: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Le Mans Tiger Gallery
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:00:13 +1100
I just had a look at the pics on the site.. the photos seem to cover
the LM Race Tiger at goodwood this year, and the "MULE" development
Tiger at monterye this year. The engine with the large dark filter is
the number 8 race car.. the other is the small filter is the mule car.

The original race cars (8 and 9) ran twin 4BBL's.. not sure what the
mule ran or if it got a shelby prep'ed engine for the test sessions.