Re: [Tigers] turn signal rebuild

To: "rfraser@bluefrog.com" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "Rollright@aol.com"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] turn signal rebuild
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:16:47 -0600
When I last had my steering column covers etc. off and rebuilt the horn switch
so it (a) worked and (b) didn't electrocute me when I tried to use it, I found
that the steering column was turned something like 90 degrees, and that moved
the cancelling tab on the column so it was pretty much useless.

While I know that there is an indexing widget on the column so that it should
be obvious how the column should be oriented, it doesn't guarantee that some
hamfisted person won't install it some other way. So have a look there when
you're trying to fix the turn signal stuff.

That's my $.02... Despite having the column oriented the way Rootes intended,
my turn signals don't yet cancel properly ;)

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.

tigers@autox.team.net