Re: [Tigers] turn signal rebuild

To: Tony Somebody <acchd73@yahoo.com>, "tigers@Autox.Team.Net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] turn signal rebuild
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 20:28:14 -0600
As I understand it, the Alpines had their turn indicator on the inside, so
that the overdrive engagement stalk could be on the outside. This allowed you
to flip the overdrive on or off with the left hand while shifting the gear
lever with the right.
I don't recall off the top of my head which way the OEM Tiger arrangement
went.

Having the column 90 degrees out made it impossible to properly index the
canceler on either side, since the lever would have had to point straight
down.

Theo