Re: [Tigers] Tiger's List

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "'Jim'" <jimmc13@hughes.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger's List
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:54:27 -0500
Hi Ron,

Jim Lindner here. It has been a while, but I have finally gotten back on the
list.

I have one of the first Tigers to roll off the line (0033) but the original
engine is long gone. The original engine was 1048 E7KL. I have a 260 with a
correct block (C3OE-6015B) but the pad has been milled so no build date
code. The casting date is 3D18. Way back we discussed that this might be a
bit early for the 7 Nov 63 build date, but just wondering if you have
developed anymore info on that first batch of 260s.

Jim