Re: [Tigers] Tiger's List

To: James Lindner <jliny5@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger's List
From: Rob Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:24:48 -0800
Rob Bernardino still here.
As you know been hopping around the country with my MK1A since I bought it off
my dad in 2004. First it was Atlanta, GA. Then New Haven, CA. Now Carmel, CA.
Moved out here last year and had Paul Reisentz get the car sorted and back on
the road.
Been on a few road rally's with my son, Trevor, now 4 years old.
Two weeks ago, treated me and the car to a new paint job. You can see the paint
and some of the rallye pics on the link below.

http://gallery.me.com/crbernardino

As for some reasons why the list may wax and wane is also alternatives. I am
active in a Tiger group on Facebook. It is a nice group because it is easier to
attach pictures, comment, and give feedback. I have gotten lots of help with
this group but the technology of the facebook hosted group is appealing. Also
active in the CAT forum. And check the TE/AE forum. Only so many hours in the
day.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/58077944065/

As for my prepping the Tiger for the track, the link below gives me pause.
Upside, the driver is completely unscathed and the engine of the cobra is for
sale.

http://jalopnik.com/5876499/

Rob - 40 years young.