[Tigers] Throwout bearing lever

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Throwout bearing lever
From: Nathan Johnson <vesselofgrace@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 20:27:23 -0800
I for one really appreciate the technical expertise on this list. Speaking of,
I just got my tranny back from the shop that swapped the gears for me. They
took the throwout bearing lever off and gave it back to me in a box. When I
went to reinstall the lever (with a new bearing) I noticed it has two small
holes at the pivot point but I didn't get a pin or bolt back with the lever. I
can't tell if there was one there to begin with to help keep the lever in
place or if it just sits on the metal pivot point on the bell housing (6
bolt)?

Thanks,

Nathan Johnson
B32002343