[Tigers] shorty filiters

To: sunbeam tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] shorty filiters
From: Bill Lawrence <billlawrence@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:15:05 +0000
        Howdy Tiger enthusiasts,I Just caught the discussion thread regarding
shorty
filters.  I've been utilizing this setup for quite a while (since 92).
I developed a reference list of compatible filters from a variety of mfgs.
I've noticed a number of big box discount parts suppliers do not stock these
in South Florida any more, but after a couple of calls was able to locate a
wix 51335 ($7) at one of the local chains.
regards,
Bill LawrenceB9473246LRX
shorty filters Stock 260 your results may vary
Fram     PH3512 Mopar    L319  or L335  AC               PF952  NAPA     1335
WIX
51335   K-Mart    K16   Lee               LF2812        Purolator
FCO-101       Purolator
L10101          Motor Craft  FL313

tigers@autox.team.net