Re: [Tigers] shorty filiters

To: billlawrence@hotmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] shorty filiters
From: CALUMETAIR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 03:44:40 -0500 (EST)
I started that thread and got a lot of replies. Everyone seems to have
something different.
I brought my CAT headers to the shop, fitted them up, and saw how very
little clearance there is between them and the filter base.

I saw a picture of a Tiger engine bay and saw the stock looking remote
filter mounted to the left cyl head. I thought they were fender or core support
 mounted.
My remote is in good shape, so I will blast it off, polish it, get new
pretty hoses made and move on. (I think??)
I appreciate the replies. Does anyone catalog this information  somewhere?
Tom Milton, Lansing, IL.

In a message dated 1/24/2012 3:26:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,