Re: [Tigers] Phila auto exhibit

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Phila auto exhibit
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 13:37:09 -0500
Amazing museum, with some really unique cars, still in the condition
they were raced, ie the Daytona Coupe.  Went there a couple of years ago
with Larry & Susan Wright, and Dr. Simeone usually shows one or two cars
running  around in his parking lot.

A very nice approachable man, who is really a very gracious host.  Worth
the trip.

Larry