Re: [Tigers] Phila auto exhibit

To: Larry Paulick <lpaulick1@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Phila auto exhibit
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 14:09:10 -0500
Never been there, but this is the museum that has been featured in the
"Velocity" network show, "What's My Car Worth."  The host(ess) of the show is
Lorraine McKitiry and she has done several spots from there with the owner of
the museum.  Looks like a neat place.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE