Re: [Tigers] WA State legislation - Front plates

To: <macdonald49@shaw.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] WA State legislation - Front plates
From: steve wick <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:44:24 -0800
I've been pulled over in Washington for no front plates as well. No tickets
because I live in Idaho and claim it isn't a requirement in my state (don't
know for sure, don't care, hate front plates for the same reason). I usually
get told to go home and drill holes in my cars to mount a plate if I'm going
to drive in Washington. I wish you the best of luck in getting this passed. I
think they're only needed so they can write tickets from the traffic cameras
anyway. Steve (in Idaho where we prefer common sense over laws)