Re: [Tigers] IMP Coupe

To: "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] IMP Coupe
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:56:14 -0500
It's not actually a coupe, it's a saloon (sedan).  They did make a coupe
(fastback) called the stiletto.  The imp is a fantastic car with the amazing
Coventry climax fire pump engine used in lotuses.  Can rev to 11k and handles
better than a mini.   A friend of mine successfully rallied them for the works
team in the '70s.

I've always fancied one myself.  I think doug Jennings jnr was building a hot
race imp a couple of years ago.