Re: [Tigers] 'Box and Diff lubricants

To: "'James Lindner'" <jliny5@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 'Box and Diff lubricants
From: "Jim" <jimmc13@hughes.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:05:53 -0600
Jim,
My son has a 2010 Shelby Mustang and has done extensive research on Redline
oils.  He ended up ordering directly from the manufacturer because he could
not find it locally.  I followed his research as we discussed it on a
regular basis; I found that Redline is extremely thorough; I would follow
their recommendations using the GL-5.  I would check the online MSDS to be
sure however.  By the way, he just told me this past Saturday that he is
switching to Amsoil, not sure why yet. I suspect availability and cost.
Jim McLaughlin
Mark 1a
B382000175