Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] IMP Coupe

To: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] [Alpines] IMP Coupe
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:14:36 -0800
With the OEM motor hopped up, the car woudl run on the short course
which is 3 miles. Mile 0 - 1 and 1 - 2 are to get to speed and mile2 - 3
is timed.  And weight is not an issue generally. when the math is done,
weight remains only in the rolling resistance in the tires at top
speed.   The weights are about the same as for the chevy turbo sprint I
have. Wish I had time for it. Maybe....and it is turbocharged....

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile