Re: [Tigers] Converting from 5 bolt to 6 bolt bellhousing and harmonic b

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Converting from 5 bolt to 6 bolt bellhousing and harmonic balancer question
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:29:53 -0800
Cc: Nathan Johnson <vesselofgrace@hotmail.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
And I think Quartermaster or Quicktime has a 6 bolt bell to the old top
loader.   And they wont require bashing the fire wall to pu it in I'm
told.  The Performance Products dampers are a great looking item. I just
bought one for the Sunbeam LA+SR car's next motor. SFI version and it
turns out that the  imbalance weight is removable. And the convert to a
neutral or zero balance item. Want to use your 28 oz unit on a 302,
simply swap the weight.

as in all things YMMV

mayf

drmayf