Re: [Tigers] My Dad

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My Dad
From: Cullen1972 <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:06:14 -0600
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=0rIt0bIrvVQal9Sd8aTnyfOGM8Udym0ZeDG6Pjt7cKQ=; b=pogrY+YkHZPM/QTH6TyAiUsGD9GBeaaYC5apCLvlmIny16EnMeRlRyQaXwLGe1eIDT 1hS5ApGCokwbJuzchXniMrjLe3esayfWKoeUxIAJF4lQ8WnZWvixU8+HeXUKDV2Tm3Dz jlQ9b9mEo7ByHGbmAWjm+4ftwMZvlB3WiXdNUNjhkR5kCBZ91XWLhTMjF2kv2+bwR+k1 qPMVSPbaLUiW/RsuYF4Q8IutnCI5gzwP+8aKmYeTi4NGiCGSgcNktt0DTIBkMi62Gjn+ a7MKD5oeyWklGY99MMuQUJ0H+p77htUDypopiTD/4zfSQpJEQmZdaQBL92vbiujwTsxs 6M6g==
Jay, while I never got to meet your father in person, many times he eagerly
assisted me with questions and thoughts on my project, as well as just some
good ole fashion discussion about cool cars and fun times. I am not heavily
involved right now, but the sunbeam community has lost a dear friend and major
contributor. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Cullen McCann
Yukon, Oklahoma

Sent from my iPhone.

On Mar 8, 2012, at 1:48 PM, Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Sadly, my dad passed away last night.  I was able to read every one of your
> emails to him.  He even had me go back and reread them.  So, from me, thank
> you to all of you who wrote and gave comfort to him in his last days.
>
> As many of you know, I got my Alpine over 35 years ago, and have owned it
and
> restored it twice.  I helped my dad get his Tiger in the first place - and
> taught him everything I knew about Sunbeams (note, I will not say
everything
> HE knew about Sunbeams!).  So, I will do what I can to keep the Tigers
United

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/cmccann1972@gmail.com