Re: [Tigers] New Tiger Parts Available

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Tiger Parts Available
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:55:57 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
$200 large and it has a 9" rear end?

I parked my Tiger next to a 2006 Mustang at a show a few years ago and it
struck me how large the latest gen Mustang is... Those things might be
proportioned roughly like the 60's fastbacks (and I like the look), but the
current trend towards larger wheels really hides the fact that the current
pony cars are way more bulky than the originals.

It would be tough to fit all that hardware inside the Tiger... you'd have to
have a pretty substantial functional 'power bulge' on the hood to hide the
supercharger.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.