Re: [Tigers] New Tiger Parts Available

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>,"tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Tiger Parts Available
From: dave@munroe.ca
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 18:07:07 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=munroe.ca; s=google; h=x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:reply-to:x-priority:references :in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:subject:to:from:date :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-type; bh=B6PxIz3qPZ87UPxVBtWisxbvSW8SMmuhUQpP8Fr84z0=; b=pO/OS/L+GAz87pa5Anxthr/KrHhS5IbzN2j3jEvlcVNJ0KO1311nH9n4JPVeEI+RCH 6J0wUdmzWmR31iJMtMZlRwDvqCY3TcKXpkfv4ANwrewfDKCcZZ8TPaAhoGCPhAv/bYO7 hL9PR73eHOhqiZ9hGHljYBoMnPNKtYqW/jGgQ= d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:reply-to:x-priority:references :in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:subject:to:from:date :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding :content-type; bh=B6PxIz3qPZ87UPxVBtWisxbvSW8SMmuhUQpP8Fr84z0=; b=J74BI2GYB8jvz24C+Pkd3dECcYMB4fx1YaE/9n9ZAR58EPxnaxMSqTBge7hqqulZN6 miTe/aHyu7gx2Z0WEmJHlEOwKLZ+XWYV0zu6360E4ug/dVR1sZjmGCGGaZ1H2/KdyWtB gCuWd+AVUGpZUWC05VaWqeqVskxcM6wIIte6qgGfOR4/csnims+NlB01+PL1PzAmahxJ MulqsN7tMHHdBd4iZ51zkwnhm4UZ/xGrRD/vYYsGFzAFdcKT1JVRpCEZEeJljW+bauGQ GAHJfMP7mYj5p2AccGFZ27TohT6GWBZWSWwzZzbn/b2vcsg5aaNIJElF87A3V8xIckdb 2jkA==
Theo, I agree:

I was similarly struck by the new retro Hemi's when they came out. Bulky
doesn't quite describe them.

What impresses me is how much streetable power is now available from these
current engines, (1,000HP!) on what 20 years ago was considered crap gas, and
they idle!

Dave