Re: [Tigers] How do u Remove paint froma tagged car? Not Tiger or Jensen

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, Jensen List <JENSEN-cars@british-steel.org>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] How do u Remove paint froma tagged car? Not Tiger or Jensen Related
From: <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:49:10 -0500
Thank you to everyone who sent me suggestions on how to clean the paint off my
son's car that was tagged last night or early this morning. He does not live
with me since he is off at college so I was not there to help him. I sent your
suggestions to him and I also recommended he first try some warm water with
some Dawn dish washing soap and see if that would work. I don't even know yet
what he used, but he sent me a photo and a text saying he got all the paint off
without harming the OEM paint. He did say there are a few specks here and there
in crevices that he hasn't been able to get out. I suggested he take his car to
a place that does hand washing and detailing and explain to them what happened
and see if they could get the rest of it cleaned. Again, thanks to everyone for
their help. One disaster avoided.

Regards to all,
Dan Eiland