Re: [Tigers] How do u Remove paint froma tagged car? Not Tiger or Jensen

To: deiland1@elp.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] How do u Remove paint froma tagged car? Not Tiger or Jensen Related
From: "michael@michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:05:34 -0400
Cc: Jensen List <JENSEN-cars@british-steel.org>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=iUvW88vzwchdzClv85kRdaQz/4zIjIqz5urggixKUOQ=; b=ifolXpuIvOCue2cN/e3S7UGrTS8E5z219B4+sRXHXTx5utahZBai/hWZRxjuNgZ34Y GugUstrPnYAZdyhvDGdoTLl09Lvt31d58zVdRecblVvM9Uk6Z6WlqUBtP4T+I7vzEQLX HbfR1mwcXT97fcVcTuxwRViCO+xllY8FJ8NNJNILeIqwwuCQ1hNbcu9lN4LDtck9zYv3 VeqwLFO7ZJPojhjd0G/FeN/zQHFvSNpZGFcVX7wtgCl9vf71AHhUfy48UXfBwC1PgR2Q chF720QDovH+lJA0nqDxMzBR/d/9SERuAk2FjtzYeKNT2P8jdw9MhnrB1sqGUWq1ktP6 oAbQ==
Not that it helps now, but having a nice multiple layer of quality wax and
polish on your car will aid in the removal of foreign substances from auto
paint.

I might suggest that he try to clay bar the residual paint residue off the
surface, if it remains, try a quality white rubbing ( not the more coarse
tan ) compound by hand in a circular motion.

Michael Shortt
Savannah, Ga.
www.michaelspantera.com