Re: [Tigers] Anti-Seize on Spark Plugs

To: genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Anti-Seize on Spark Plugs
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:07:27 -0700
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
H*ll yeah! Score 10 for a good answer! I want one of your gin and
tonics, lol....

But Harleys use aluminum heads and in truth do need an anti seize
because the instance of plug to head galling after prolonged use is
higher with aluminum and steel plugs than the plain old cast iron heads
and steel.

mayf
A Grey Goose kinda guy

drmayf