Re: [Tigers] Flywheel

To: "michael@michaelshortt.com" <michael@michaelshortt.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Flywheel
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 22:11:17 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=h1VSBHED2LYvtsq59v/5CEI5GWG0bwuukMGc6W3sHBk=; b=TuPG0vqWeLQ55Q0EZOUU9TThYcd5CgZGSskhrK1nSKDomS3k2DnAHvfIaY1tKZBFLr PqqqgOyovDQg4kHdv+eNf3Fq87Zs3wCnMlW8XFj2jJ3NR+Ook1ou0Ya+6LD2E08vLNwF 9bVC97aEmI4IKtUzz8nubnTUxqcT3sT0RRmMtsVEOc2HAvIXQ/dL5IB4bK/ZJuyQEuw+ 2WnXvuHnEAMxrSvZjXCGCziApTnb38R1Ven+AiRKoT4OgLim1QMq745ClFxH9L3TBsmJ cj+K+h8J/kTAqDNMszgUQGkkyZ+da9vvxH7BO2MAmYlJxnQn8Sfrtb460zZX5GA5fqb+ Tbkg==
Ford racing billet steel fw is affordable and shatter resistant.  My engine is
so free revving I've never needed an Alu fw.  I have the McLeod steel fw which
is not the cheapest but when I bought it, it was all that was available.   I
have no reason the fault it.

I can second the recommendation for the centre force clutch.  I've had a
couple and been very happy with them for durability, balance, light feel,
progressive engagement and excellent grip.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/owain.lloyd@gmail.com