Re: [Tigers] Tiger dash pad help

To: "'John P CIS East'" <johnp@ciseast.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger dash pad help
From: <johnp@ciseast.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:43:58 -0500
WOW!!  Thanks to all of your quick and informative response to my dash pad
problem.  I received responses from Ron, Tom, Chris, Graham, Paul and Rande
with great tips and set of detailed instructions.  Ron even sent a summation
of all forum articles.  I did as suggested and first called Rick McLeod at
SS (where I bought the pad about 25 years ago) and Rick emailed the
instruction sheet while we spoke on the phone.  This help is exactly why
this forum is so important to all of us.  I will be forwarding all of the
information received to Greg who has this same dilemma.  Thanks again.

John Procida

Virginia Beach, VA.  USA