Re: [Tigers] Judgemental Tiger group

To: rande@thecia.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Judgemental Tiger group
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:12:43 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: MWood24020
As there are two "Mikes" involved in this thread, I'm hoping you are
alluding to the other one...;-)

I'm one of the first dozen or so qualified to serve as a TAC inspector,
going back nearly twenty years ago when the broader Tiger community was not
100%  sure TAC was even a good idea, and also served as President of STOA
during that  timeframe.

I've interacted with many (many) Tiger owners, prospective owners and
former owners over the years and stand by my opinion that this mailing list
tends to be "ready, fire, aim" when it comes to passing judgement.

If your message was directed at the other "Mike", I'd agree that TAC is an
invaluable component in choosing a suitable car. I also can see where the
idea  of a display plate, to advertise TAC status, is something to  consider.

Mike (Wood)

In a message dated 11/6/2012 5:52:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,