[Tigers] Sunbeam Clutch Release Fork

To: The LIST Post <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam Clutch Release Fork
From: Karl Adey <sunbeamkarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:15:01 -0500 FILETIME=[1F2DAA80:01CDC814]
Apparently when the throw-out bearing seized on the Tiger in the early 90s, it
wore down the clutch fork beyond tolerance.  Now I need a 'new' fork, clutch,
clutch plate and throwout bearing.  I know that some of those parts are
available from SS.  I was told that I should switch from a 3 finger to a
diaphram clutch and that perhaps a larger clutch may help also.  I can't find
a fork (P/N C3AZ-7515-A I assume).  Anyone have any ideas?Karl AdeyMk1
Original 260 with original 5 bolt trans.
As a side note, I can't seem to be able to search the Tigers Archive.  I read
that the search feature had been fixed a while ago, is that not the case?