Re: [Tigers] 67 MKII timing chain/gear question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 67 MKII timing chain/gear question
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:46:26 -0800 (PST)
Gene -

You do not need to run the excentric on the cam. Remeber the cam is
spinning at
1/2 speed and the amount of out of balance will not matter. Just
make sure your
bolt doesn't bottom out or anything odd like that in the cam.
I have never run
them on any SBF due to electric pumps, I think that is the
norm. Also as
mentioned it's a good investment to get a roller chain, not
that much more and a
nicer part.

Sandy