Re: [Tigers] Oil Filter Adapters

To: "Sandy Ganz" <sganz@pacbell.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Filter Adapters
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:47:08 -0400
Hi Sandy:

Those are unquestionably beautiful pieces. I'd be proud to have them in my
engine bay.

But lets start a discussion on what happens when you introduce a smaller
orifice through which all the oil to the engine must flow.
Does the pressure rise on the downstream side of the filter housing? Will
this pressure rise be seen on the gauge?

If the pressure rises, does the volume stay the same as without the
restriction?

Inquiring minds need to know...!

Dave