Re: [Tigers] convertable top canvas straps

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] convertable top canvas straps
From: <e.coiner@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 9:37:00 -0800
A Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the Tiger list.

It is cold here in Southern California.  By that I mean there was frost on the
windshield of a car parked in my driveway.

I too have a late production Mk1A (2664).  I have only 1 strap going to the
front bow. my front bow has only one stamped depression for the strap to mount
in.

Erich