Re: [Tigers] convertable top canvas straps

To: <e.coiner@cox.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <Rollright@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] convertable top canvas straps
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 12:56:34 -0500 s=q20121106; t=1356458198; bh=Ldb5LKirl2I4+gK8BkBJtcsZ8YWZCGNH7hJ6ZKJUMjY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=P9mwh9yicJpg0TMPtON+6rd3j6x6SkMRIgGPEyOTLX5hRjyi8Ie4Yl9BMlD7WNtN8 XYqC2xkL3XmUtryc8dVKSpo3me33iGE1aQYFjb39x+7enIL8Bzh0C+uroyT9G7T+h2 on5hzdH3TGkLQxLGFxxWKaFiphGJSH+Z+sybMh6Qotp+hKuaR4HbGmdPq0Tv+I349r Epz+3003UhCiNaeQZtMlRMJCt2EuoA5DcUHSWc7dSHKk5R9TJXTN77l9Rw+t1MOyXT xlZ8HSg0sUJobDMENYtOsKllp+eC4jTGELhp0u6oAz3JZ5RSbY5ZpXXnkRbsY3Kbqj YMMS6bACFIQCg==
Happy Holidays to all!

I'm a few dozen miles south of Jim, and we have snow here too.  More
Thursday.  So a little frost is nothing.

On my Mk1A (2452, built late summer of '66) I have the short strap between
the two rear bows, the original, I believe, and one we replaced going to the
front bow.  I used some furniture strapping stuff a friend happened to have.
There must have been traces of the front strap there or we wouldn't have
done it.  The only thing is, this may not prove much, since the previous
owner had an Alpine parts car of unknown vintage , and the top may have come
from that.

Stu