Re: [Tigers] Thoughts on 7" front wheels

To: genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Thoughts on 7" front wheels
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 00:00:56 -0500 (EST)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: MWood24020
The 15X7" with 205/50 is what I want to run. A 4.75" backspace is an ET40
offset, I believe. Any off the shelf options?

I hate to trim the valence, as the car was just painted and we welded in a
nice reinforcing "lip" on the inside of the piece. I'll have to take a
closer  look, as it is entirely possible that the valence has been trimmed
"back
in the  day". I can compare with the one of the other Tigers at the shop.

Not too concerned with steering effort, but that is a great point.

My other thought may sound strange, but I'm also considering running 15X6"
all around with 195/50 Toyos. If I did that, I would make a billet spacer
(hub  and wheel bore centric) to push the rears out a bit.

Thanks for the info!

In a message dated 2/2/2013 8:48:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,