Re: [Tigers] Truck bracket location

To: "Curt Hoffman" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>, tigers-bounces@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Truck bracket location
From: dave@munroe.ca
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 22:26:51 +0000
Curt:

I went through the same exercise. I had a non-stock plywood floor to replace.
Made a new one using the non-stock as a pattern, and bought a new vinyl floor
cover from SS. It wouldn't fit, so I trimmed the new floor to match the vinyl
cover and presto - "just like factory" !

If I were you, if you are after a stock trunk, I'd buy a new cover and use that
for the pattern.

My front supporting straps are semi-gloss black and attach under the plywood
floor.

Dave