Re: [Tigers] Truck bracket location

To: Curt Hoffman <choffman9@cinci.rr.com> s=q20121106; t=1359932274; bh=szvOr7A6LrG9rCQqUFiBOXF5Mz3o8GnBN5DuklfeSFY=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=C1nHJv4l+dk2il8aTqdUTtpdCWqekV1Q+IAPTVOlTLYxO2kBmKR4wLNgOuElB9dXz v8NLZd+ZENOxIT3fqeft4E2Vjjdq8Pc6WBARBBAdK69b0UeQm8AlFoteSCBBNcJ+A3 Gn5PahI7iUrqLyUtd3yGz2et0/WEvTxwdbjMyboUUU89dt0z4dKwAhmxllvN0x3eGy gMwacrIBVzrr7FA2bWb8x3loiteXaai7+5YGitfIhr+ju+djjqAdD4onxPTHSZzfYV ifaxnGAMNXcTYeUZTqqa0TxeOMMuyoczs+gRYCacSco4/LfQtIiuw28Dou1pP8jAay dzoq81Yo3gpdQ==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Truck bracket location
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 22:57:54 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Details from my factory original trunk floor:

Hangers at bulkhead are attached at top of wood and covered by floor vinyl.
Hanger attachment is by Phillips type ("Posi-drive"?) round head bolts ( I know
it is that type of bolt because one bolt head has been worn through the
vinyl...)
Nut and washer on bottom side of floor .
Wood is 5 layer plywood approximately 5/16 thick.

Gene .