Re: [Tigers] Correct battery sizing

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct battery sizing
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 21:53:10 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
It's also important that you keep the connections tight and corrosion free...
it takes very little resistance in the battery to starter circuit (including
all ground straps) to make the car unstartable regardless of the capability of
the battery.
I just swapped out my battery because I'd left it too long unattended... put
in a 78DT with 900 CCA. I've previously had a bad incident with a leaking
battery and the original tray, so right now that battery is sitting inside a
full-height marine case. I did have to notch the upper corners of the case to
fit the hold-down bar.
Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.