Re: [Tigers] Correct battery sizing

To: "Tiger Man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct battery sizing
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 06:12:35 -0600
Wasn't the original-sized battery for a Tiger a Group 27?  Admittedly, I
don't know if they still make that size, but if originality is your goal, I
believe that there is a Lucas Group 27 reproduction battery available on the
market.  They are made along the same lines as the Autolite Group 24F
battery that I used to run in my '65 Shelby; original-looking reproduction
case with fresh innards.  I never really had any trouble with the Autolite
unit in my Shelby; it worked just like a new battery and lasted about as
long, too.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE