Re: [Tigers] Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational - Dale A.?

To: "<rfraser@bluefrog.com>" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational - Dale A.?
From: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:01:54 -0600
Cc: "<tigers@autox.team.net>" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Yes, his black Tiger, with his company logo on the side. They had a close up
pan of the car and comments from Dale at the start of the show, but that was
it. No footage during the action.
Also curious how his car ranked, presuming he competed.
(Clearly they catered to sponsor participants, but seemed nearly everyone else
got some screen time).