Re: [Tigers] Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational - Dale A.?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational - Dale A.?
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:00:58 -0700
TV shows that  run an hour typically have less than 50 minutes of actual
airtime when accounting for show I.D.'s and commercials.  With 50 cars that
would allot less than 60 seconds per car. And, intro's, side chat,
explanations of events, etc. eat into everyone's theoretical "less than a
minute."

That said, Dale was on for what I estimate was no more than 6 seconds.  That
definitely was not a fair distribution any way it gets sliced. It truly was
one of those, "if you blinked..., you would have missed it" occasions.  The
Tiger and any other rare cars would have been more interesting than the
"dime a dozen" Camaro's and Mustang's they seemed to feature at greater
length.

Tom