[Tigers] Clutch fork.... Still....

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Clutch fork.... Still....
From: <johnp@ciseast.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:22:54 -0400
Cc: john.procida@gmail.com
Still looking for information on the clutch fork for the 5 bolt bell
housing.  I need more responses to dimensions of the fork as per drawing
(email me for drawing if you can help).  I haven't heard back from anyone as
to what the clearance is from the end of the fork arc to any obstruction
like body parts or exhaust.   So far, I might try purchasing a 10-1/2" clip
style fork and replacing the clip with the wire spring retainer setup.  Any
input would be helpful.  Thanks to the few that have sent the requested
info.